Under construction - En construcción - En construcció - In Voorbereiding

Si queréis dejar algún comentario, podéis hacerlo en kualkier idioma. All languages are welcome. Toutes les langues sont bienvenues. Alle talen zijn welkom. Totes les llengües són benvingudes. Alle sprachen sient willkommen. Можно Писать по-русски! That's a quite poor description of what I have written by now... Enfin. "¡Mala suerte!", como decía mi amigo Juanito.

miércoles, septiembre 28, 2005

Things turn out the way they do

Definitely, this blog isn't coming out to be how I intended it to be. Maybe it is because the worries that led me to starting it, are somewhat over. Or maybe I don't quite dare to expose my deeper thoughts and worries. I'm not sure.
In fact, I think that both statements hold part of the truth.
What led most bloggers to starting their blogs? Had they any special expectations? I had, but they have fallen into a second plane. My worries don't look so important anymore...
Great!!
:)

You never know what crazy twists life may take. Sometimes, when all hope seems to have faded, then is when the tide turns back in your favour...