Under construction - En construcción - En construcció - In Voorbereiding

Si queréis dejar algún comentario, podéis hacerlo en kualkier idioma. All languages are welcome. Toutes les langues sont bienvenues. Alle talen zijn welkom. Totes les llengües són benvingudes. Alle sprachen sient willkommen. Можно Писать по-русски! That's a quite poor description of what I have written by now... Enfin. "¡Mala suerte!", como decía mi amigo Juanito.

jueves, noviembre 24, 2005

Self-esteem

Hi all.
Yesterday I was talking to somebody by messenger (yes! messenger!), and, somehow, in the conversation, the subject of self-esteem (low self-esteem, that is) popped up. So, I thought I had to meditate about that matter. I'll be writing about it someday soon, I hope. (let's see how long it takes me to do it) (and what the hell I write about it)
By the way, I feel more like writing in my blog when I don't have to wake up early in the morning... But don't ask me when I stood up today, please...

Okay, it was at 08:00. Not early?? Ok, I know it was't. It's just that I had lost the habit of waking up before 9 or so... It's amazing how easily my body accomodates to sleeping more, and how difficult it becomes to get used again to waking up "early". Probably these will be the last few months when I'll be able to wake up relatively late as a habit.

Now let's have a snack before class. A banana and two small oranges. ("mandarins"?) (my english hase somewhat worsened) (got to practise more)

Bye ya!